Being a successful learner involves you being reflective about the learning process. It is about you identifying your strengths, weaknesses and areas you would like to improve in. Reflection just does not happen at the end of a task, it can be throughout a task.
I would now like you to take some time to answer these questions:
1. Are you pleased with how this term has gone for you? yes because you get to spend time with your family.
2. What have you learnt this term? Olympics because it was on.
3. What have you found easy this term? Researching because it is fun.
4. What have you found tricky / difficult this term? Taekwondo
5. Who / what has helped you with your learning this term? My friends.
6. What could you change with your learning for next term? Listen to the teacher.
7. What are your next learning steps to make you a successful learner for next term? Finish work on time and achieve my goals.