Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Netbook Rollout

On Thursday we were all excited because we were going to get our netbooks.

Miss G said we would get our netbooks after lunch time. When lunch time finished I was excited because I saw a box. Miss G took out the stuff that was in the box and it was the netbooks.

Miss G said “girls come” so I went and Sonya and Ierei and Aurora did not come so they went and I went back to my seat with my netbook. Miss G said “count from 10 to 0” then we all counted 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, then Miss G said “GO!”
We open the box and I saw my netbook, there was something covering it and Miss G told us it was to help keep our netbook clean, we were all so excitied. I entered my username and made my new password and I went to the game ‘tux typing’, it was so cool.

After we finished doing our stuff on our netbook we packed up. I loved every minute of that afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment